Construction and renovation of houses

Renovation of protected houses

If your house is a protected cultural good or is located within the zone of a cultural and historical unit, you will require additional authorisations for performing works

Cultural heritage protection inspection

You can report any unauthorised intervention observed on a cultural good to the cultural heritage protection inspection

1 2